Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cheery-ho!

Hey, how do you like your life?

Do you feeling lucky???

I felling lucky written all ova my face!!!

Because, guess what--I enter Cheery-ho Sweepstakes!!!

Cheery-ho is one of my favored cereal. Number Two (tee-hee!) is Fiber One, or, "Wormy", as it called by Pink Otter. On account of:  it looking like hundred of small worm swimming in your cereal bowel.

Anyways, to make a long story, I mixes those two cereals togetha EVERY SINGLE DAY. And I eats, wif BANANA. Of this I NEVAH GETS TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every day I approach my cereals with enthusiasm for its taste, fullness and preventing of constipations. (see Number Two, aboves)  

So you can imagine my thrill at glance at Cherry-ho's box! That when I see pictures of smiling face all talk about winning sweetstake prize, which include free travel to Anywhere, USA, and also go to HOLLYWOOD'S MOVIE PRIMEER!!!!!!!!!

Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?

Hey, Cheery-Hoes are giving so much valuable stuffs, and you can enter repeatly, everyday, once a day!

So, I enter twice already, but that not the last they hear of me! 

I fully expecting my prize winnings soon. Every time phone rings, I so excite: I says to Chicky Wot-zit, "is it Cheery-ho, is it Cheery-ho?" Chicky Wot-zit, she get disgust look and says "forget it! you not winner! but if you are, you bettah take me to Anywhere or Hollywood with you!"

Oooh, that Chicky Wot-zit!

Anyways, if you can, stay away from my Cheery-ho's sweatsteak. The less you enter, the more chances I has!

As I always says, when in Rome, be English: Ta-ta, and Cheery-ho!!! 








2 comments:

  1. Have you noticed the egg shape of Cheerios to the sperm shape, worm shape of Fiber Ones? Just a thought about your fertility rites over breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I nevah notice that! Maybe now I call "Spermy" instead of "Wormy".

    ReplyDelete