Monday, April 4, 2011

Old Bean & Purple Yam

Gutenberg!!!!!

Lately, there have been requestings by Anon Y. Mous to the tune of "More Old Bean!" (or, MOB).

Hmmmm.......

I ponder...who this Mous-character, and why he (or, indeed, she!) shlushpishushly showings up at this time.

Mmmmmmm....Mmmmmmmmmm..............mmmmmmm........
(oh hai! Jes dreamin of  purple yam!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Dream sequence, starring Chiyo-ni as Jimi Hendrix:  

Purple Yam, is in my brain,
My friend she give me now I not the same
Mouth so happy, know the reason why--
'Scuse me while I kiss dis guy!!

Nyeow, nyeow, nyeow, 
Nyeow, nyeow nyeow!)

Hey, I getting distract by happy mouth time...

Notwithstanding and nevertheless, we must carry on, not letting our mind-sheep stray too far from the flock.

?Anyway, the call of the wild is herd!~`>>>>

More

Old

Bean!!!

MOB Rule!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment