Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pink Otter A-peers!!!

(off-key warbling)  
Tonight's da night...
Gonna be awright,
Cuz I luv ya babe, ain't nobody gonna stop us now...

Oh, herro! I having good evening with Rod St. E. Wart in my mind and no see you sneeking ups on me!!

Sneeky bunny!

Hey...I has egg-sighting event for you.

Get ready, get set...you seen any eggs yet? 

Haaaaaaa! What chu think I ham, da Easter Bunny?

Okayokay, I just "yolking" around wit chu and "hamming" a guudo time!!!

Soon, you will be privilege to see the eloosive Pink Otter...

Butt first,
a joke:

Knock, knock.
Who dere?

Pink Otter.
Whaaat?

Pink Otter. 
Whaaat? I no here you from udder side of dis door.

Pink Otter!
Hoooo?

(pounding on door) 
Hey, dum-dum, I "otter" pound on you 'stead of dis door...clean yo eers cuz I ornery say dis one more times...

Pipe down and listen up!

Knock, knock.
Who dere?

Pink Otter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


4 comments:

  1. What a head shot Pink Otter! The angle is coy but cute. I want to see the whole outfit you are wearing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, Pink Otter has pinked your curiosity! Howevahs, beauty and pinkness cannot be rush...all things to be re-veiled in time...may the Pink be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a consumate lady in form and in manner! Beauty paradoxically controls man's sense of time and submits to the fragility of Time's impermenance. Thank you for the Pink blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! You reminding Pink Otter of a favorite pome:

    Had we but world enough, and time,
    This coyness, Lady, were no crime, etcetera.

    You have give Pink Otter something to ponder as she swim the wide see between Beauty and Time...good night!

    ReplyDelete