Monday, September 6, 2010

Welcome to Pink Otter Party!

Welcome to Pink Otter Party: to celebration of fun, weird and cute! Which may occasionally be other thing, such as not to bore dear guest and reader. 

Pink Otter Party is to think and feel and do, with joyful heart and kindness to self and others, and also has initials of POP.

More than that, it is fun to say and makes me much happiness!!!


What I like (you can like, too!):)
banana, Peter Pan, small dog of various type, stuffed animal, puppet, disco, haiku, Engrish, pajama, lipstick, cruise, hooping, Frisbee, Paddington, driving with open window, tongue twister, postcard, hat, picnic, coloring, lamington, riding train, origami, Three Stooge, sparkler, scarf, tofu, poet such as Billy Collins, AMF, juggling, people who like me (I hop you do!!!)

Please to remember: this is not everything I like, just some thing.


Hello! So please to meet you!!! 

See you soon again!

No comments:

Post a Comment