Friday, November 26, 2010

Season's Eatings!

Ho Ho Ho!
or is it

Oh Oh Oh!

or is it

Oh Ho Ho!

or is it

OhHoooOhoHOhOHhhOHOHOohohohohhhhOoooo!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
or is it...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SHADDAAAAPPP!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shiit-ake mushrooms!

Some body wen to bed on wrong side and gave us all pains in the neck!

Dis a-posed to be happy days, to have and to hole, to cherish and protract, foreverandevah, all men. 

Hey! Listen up!

Dis is da day afta,
da day afta,
da day before,
Thanks-taking!

(okayokay, quit
crowning crowing cowing cloning
clowning around!) 

We all know it was oaffish-ally Turkey Day yestaday!!!
Did you get your turnkey? 

Hear ye! Is my list what me and Old Bean et, and the sum-shuss dinner he preppered:

--turkey

--dressing 

(my turkey wore a lovely Jimmy Dean ensemble...and yours??

--collie flower mash

--saussage gravvy

--B.S.    

(or for those of you who may be Europeein', you may say Brussels' Spouse)

--crabnerry sauss

--yam 

(hey, that remain me of a joke: when Chicky-Wotzit axe me how was my dinner, I says, I says to her, "Hey, Chicky, it was YAMMY!!!" huhuhuhuh! Den, she look me all disgusted, like she wanna slap me--tee hee!)

Oh, and then the abrnegacious (yes, Virginia, it is a word--one I made up and which prefectly descry the state of the union at that juncture) desert, that pig in a poke, that snake in the grass, that 12 angry men in sower-creem-and-jello form, who jump into the stomack of Old Bean like soggy ninja and samurai-ed him out of a good night's sleep!!!  

Poor Old Bean!!! 

Okayokay, don't cry for him, Argentina! O.B. is O.K.!!!

Anyway, you slice it, I hopping you ate yourself out of house and home to becoming fat like me. 

Hey...lets' getting fat too, gether!!!

Season Eatings!!!















2 comments:

  1. I ate smoked turkey and my ankles and calves swelled up like really tight cankles!!!! I scared myself into a fright...then I weighed myself and I have gained five on the scale but I feel like I am toting around an extra ten pounds of salt and water. Glad we are in this together :-) See you at the dog park.

    ReplyDelete