Friday, December 10, 2010

Looney (spit)Toons

Hey!!!!!!!!!! Hows' goin'???

I glad to see Da Evil Mang did not turn you into cat ff-ff,fffff...ffsphtff-ff (coughcough) ffFFfFfFf
-ood! 

(sorry, please xcuse my sudden a tack of Turnips Syndrome). As a wize man wunce observe when confronting with "The Mange": "pure_fuzzy_hate"!

Dis same wize man also say: "I (like) cats, but I (want) food". 

How right you are, sir! How right you are!

And you?

Are you getting fat with sea son's eatings? Me, too!!! An dont' forget to overdrinking as well!!!

Alongs with multiple eatings and drinkings, another "joy" (coughcough) of the see-sun has been, and I shall spell it for you, F-L-E-M-.

Yes!

That fowl-weather friend, that long and winded road, that (coughcough-spitspit) nut that cannot be crack!

Hey, nutbags!

That remind me of a joke I just make up: wats' pink and coughs and spits?
.
.
.
a FLEM-ingo!!!!!

(chitty-chitty.........bangbang!)

P.S. and, goodnite!!!!!!!!!!!!

(coughcoughcoughcoughcoughcoughcough)...

Hey, nutbag, hand me my spittoon! 

2 comments: