Monday, February 14, 2011

If I Onry Had a Brain!

Herrrroooooo!!!



Why, fine, thank you...And you?...you, too?
Spleendid!



How's your weather?
Nice??

Me, too!!!



And how are the "blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah..."

(psst...this part of conservation too borings; fell free to napping or eating a banana, whatevah turn you on!!)

 
Really? 
"blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah..."

(wunce again, feel flea to drifting off into space, the final frontier, or, otherwise,  singing a song to your head, such as "we're off to see-a whizzer, a-wonnerful whizzer of Odd!")
 

"blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
blahblah...blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah 
blahblahblah
blahblah"


 
Why, thats resparkleble!



Wh-wh-wh-..., i-i-i-its like you Hoodeeny or sumfin, to reach in my mouths and pulling out a white rabbit full of exactly what I going to say!!!




Hey, wait-a cotton-pikkin' minute...what the...why I oughtta...Heaven to Mergatroid!...
Dont think I don know what going on here, bucckaroo!



You Copycatting Me!!!

Ha!

VoilĂ !
 
Touché!!!

Faux pas!!!

Chapeau!!!


Well, sir or madamm, I "wont' get frool again"
!




If I onry had a brain!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment