Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Words to Live...bye!

Zut Alors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


It has suddenly dawn on me, and the serveral members of Pink Otter's Party, that Wee (that is to say, Us),  cumulatively, gratuitously, and unanimously, has acquired a lifetime of wizz-doms and other carp to passing on for you.

Tonight, this night of nights, many words are ringing in our ear, words we feel obrigate to bringing to your doorstep, not like fiery poop, but like beautiful mystery babies, or the surprise delivery package, or other gift!!!!!!!!!



Lucky you!!! 


YOu, dear reader, will be abolslutely swollen with wisdom wiffin space of mere minutes, all doo to the kindly of Pink Otter's Party !!!


Attentions must be payed!   (so sit down, and clam up!)


Here Wee Go!!!  (and try not to making a mess!)


Pink Otter Wizz-dom:
"I cahnt give you anyting but love, baby...
That the only ting I plenty off, baby!"
(Ev''body now!)
"I cahnt give you anyting but love, baby...
That the only ting I plenty off, baby!"


Chicky Wot-zit Wizz-dom: 
"Franky, my deer, I dont' give a dime! So get outta here, with your..."(shaddap!) 

(voice from the cowed: "O, deer!")

Okaasan Wizz-dom:
"Why don' pee pull just leave me 'lone?!" 


Old Bean Wizzdom: 
"Let the strangeness commence!" (continue???)



Chiyo-ni (who???) Wizz-dom:
"Bore not others, as others bore unto you."


Tiberious Wizz-dom:
"Provide, provide!" 

And the final words of wizz-dom, from all of us:



"You're soaking in it!" (Oh, Madge!)








3 comments:

  1. Leave it to Pink Otter to see the high and the low brow of wizzdom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vizit Pink Otter for elusidation and nolige. It is the bezt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, keep reedin, kiddos, and one day (or night) you may be a wizzdome, too!

    ReplyDelete