Saturday, January 21, 2012

Set Your Mind at "Wheeze!"

Oy Vey!!!
 
here you are again!!! 

hangins aroun like-a wet lawundry, waitins for me to write:  

speckstackular thing!!!

i hate to dissappear you, but:

that is not gonna happenings!!!

However, as they say:

Sit back, exlax, and enjoy the flight!!!

(O, the eggzilla
-rating sense of fleadom when you set your mind at "wheeze!")
 
Lastly, let me relieve you 
with Okaasan's ancient words of wizz

-dumb: 

"to every time there is a season, to every season there is a tree, to every tree there is a leaf, and sometime that leaf an that tree even tho belonging to my nay-bore make a BEEEEEEEEG mess in my yard, droppingleafslikecrazyandihafftorakingiteveryday..."(okayokayokay, we gets the picture!) 

an one more thing: flush, flush, and flush again! (cannons to the left of me, cannons to the right of me...enuff already!!)


P.ssst. from Winston Churchill: "we have nothing to fear but the toilet blocking."


P.ssst. from Old Bean (said in overly dramatic tone)

"SPRAY!  SPRAY!  FOR THE LOVE OF DOGS, SPRAY!

P.ssst. from Pink Otter: you mean "spay"  ???

No comments:

Post a Comment